Thursday, 2 July 2015

My New Carhartts


I finally took the plunge this week and got a pair of Carhartts.
Had always wanted some but have been put off by price.
They have always seemed like the Rolls Royce of dungas to me, what with their price and the fact I adore the way they look on girls, but the I'd always been wary of actually buying some, because I thought in some way I'd be dissapointed, plus I wanted the right ones to become available on eBay, the right size, look (used vintage, but not overworn).
Anyway they arrived today and while I'm not in love with them, I'm glad I got some.
They fit very differently to other dungas I own.
They feel quite different especially the bib, waist and butt. More fitted and with thicker fabric.
What do you think?
I'm pretty happy and I got them for 30 pounds which I think is good!
Now I have to decide if I want my girlfriend to wear them or if I keep them for me.
I guess we could share, but she's a few inches shorter than me and would mean turning them up I guess.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

splat182002 said...

They look really good on you, mate. Why don't you get some for your girlfriend so you each have a pair.